Men achieve orgasm through a series of steps that involves organs, hormones, blood vessels, and nerves working together. The end results in the ejaculation through strong muscle contraction. However, some men experience ejaculation problems that might cause great stress. If you are also experiencing the same problem it is advisable to visit best sexologist in India. Some men do mind how long it takes them to ejaculate.
This overthinking also leads to ejaculation problems. The three types of ejaculation problems are –
- Premature Ejaculation – This is the biggest complaint of the men about their sexual performance. Some men ejaculate too early and they do find prolong time for pleasure.
- Delayed Ejaculation – It occurs when men needs long time to achieve orgasm and to ejaculate. It has multiple causes including anxiety, depression and reactions to medicines.
- Retrograde Ejaculation – It is least commonly seen ejaculation problem. It causes semen get back into the bladder instead of exiting through the penis.
For many men who suffer from such problem, it is hard for them to discuss and treat the problem. Taking medical help from a professional is the best way to cure your problem. A number of treatments are now available to give complete relief.
- Medication – Depending on the condition sexologist prescribe medications that cause great help during sexual intercourse. Certain creams are also available today, application of which in penis results in sensation and encourage the erection to last longer.
- Sexual Therapy – Sexual therapies suggest by the sexologist are also helpful to get rid of ejaculation problem.
- Psychotherapy – For some males, the problem is more psychological rather than physical. When this condition occurs psychotherapy is a great way to achieve relief. Getting counseling from the professional is very helpful to keep your mind free from any kind of stress and anxiety.
It is always better to share your problems honestly with best sexologist in India. He will provide the best diagnosis and treatment for your condition. Don’t let your sexual problems cause trouble in your relation. It is always better to get the right treatment at the right time before the problems get more serious.