With more and more research done on the subject, it has now become clear that having a healthy sexual activity is important to enjoy overall well-being. There are many benefits that results from an active sex life. Sexologist in Moradabad provides their patients the best treatment for the problems related to sex life so that they can enjoy the associated benefits of it.
- Acts as a defensive shield against cold & flu – It has been found that people who have been engaged in regular sexual activities have a higher amount of antibody immunoglobin that helps individual to fight colds and flu.
- Helpful in burning calories – It increases blood flow and heart starts pumping. It can be simply called as an exercise that helps in burning tons of calories.
- Reduces the risk of heart disease – Active sex life has a closer relation with the longer life. This lowers the risk of heart attacks, strokes and various other cardiac diseases.
- Regulates hormone levels – It is helpful for women, because a healthy hormone profile promoted regular menstrual cycle and is also helpful in decreasing the adverse symptoms that usually creates problem in women after menopause.
- Helpful in curing headaches and reducing physical pain – During sexual activities, hormone oxytocin is released; this is very helpful in reducing pain.
- Reduces stress and lowers blood pressure – Oxytocin that is released during sexual activity counteracts the effect of cortisol. It not only calms you down but also provides you a better sleep.
- Minimizes the risk of breast cancer in women – It is pretty interesting to know that women who enjoy active sex life are less prone to breast cancer.
- Helps in improving the mood – A good sexual life leads to long-term satisfaction and enhances your ability to communicate honestly.
- Prevents preeclampsia – This a common condition when hypertension arises during pregnancy. Women who have enough exposure to her partner before conception have lower risk of suffering from this condition.
- Increases bladder controlling – Sexual activities exercises the Kegel muscles. These muscles are responsible to control urine flow. People involved in these activities have less chance of suffering from incontinence problem.
- Improves sense of smell – Hormone prolactin surges in both men and women after orgasm. This hormone causes stem cells in the brain to develop new neurons in the smell center of brain.
Best sex doctor in Delhi provides many ways to create a healthy life. Understand your body and make healthy changes to enjoy your life.