Erectile dysfunction or EDhas become a common male sexual dysfunction in current scenario. It’s when a person has problem in obtaining or keeping an erection enough for sex. Erectile dysfunction is widely referred to as impotence.
Having erection problem from time to time is not essentially a cause for concern. If erectile dysfunction is an ongoing issue, however, it will cause stress, have an effect on your confidence and contribute to relationship issues. Problem in obtaining or keeping an erection can also be a symptom of an underlying health condition that requires treatment and a risk issue for cardiovascular disease down the road.
Causes of erectile dysfunction
It is always worth consulting a sexologist regarding persistent erection issues because the reason for erectile dysfunction might be anyone of variety of serious medical conditions.
The following are most typical physical downside that causes erectile dysfunction:
- Heart disease and narrowing of blood vessels
- Smoking, alcoholism and drug abuse
- Treatments for prostate sickness
- Injuries in pelvic area
- Damage in spinal cord
- High blood pressure
- Obesity and metabolic syndrome
- High cholesterol
- Parkinson’s sickness
- Hormonal disorders together with thyroid conditions and testosterone deficiency
- Structural or anatomical disorder of the penis
Complications ensuing from erectile dysfunction will include:
- An dissatisfactory sex life
- Stress or anxiety
- Embarrassment or low vanity
- Relationship issues
- The inability to induce your partner pregnant
We can provide you with many new treatments for erectile dysfunction. For several men, the solution is as easy as taking a pill. Getting additional exercise, losing weight, or stopping smoking might also facilitate.