Sex has always been a psychological need of everyone’s life. Sexual pleasure is a way to release the stress hormones. And thus, the weakening in the sexual satisfaction increases various problems like finishing the marriage relationship. Therefore, sex doctor in Lucknow helps to diagnose various sex issues adversely affecting the lifestyle of people suffering from them. Generally, people don’t prefer to meet the sexologist as their mindset is meeting a sexologist means sexual inability which is not acceptable to most of them. They mostly prefer to porn for their default sex education. There can be diverse messages and views of sex, which are not essentially real.
When do you need to consult sex doctor in Lucknow?
- Impotency- Known as Erectile dysfunction (ED) in medical terminology. Males suffering from ED are not capable to establish a sexual intercourse and pleasure his partner with meeting the sexual desires of his partner.
- Penis size- Enlarged size and full volume of penis is mandatory to get the ultimate satisfaction during sexual intercourse. In instance the small size penis develops the inferiority complex in the male partner. So, it is compulsory to have an enlarged penis size for pleasurable satisfaction during sex.
- Night discharge- A person suffering from this disease discharges itself during the sleep. Consulting to the best sexologist can provide strength to your muscle and helps in preventing the self-ejaculation of the semen.
- Premature ejaculation- Having a sexual partner suffering from premature ejaculation can leave the partner with discontent and discomfort during the sexual intercourse as the male partner discharge ejaculation prematurely. Consulting sexologist in Lucknow can help you strengthen the muscle and nerve providing long lasting intercourse.
- Retrograde ejaculation- A person suffering from retrograde ejaculation affects the sexual intercourse as the ejaculation goes into the bladder instead of excreting from penis.
Factors causing sexual problems:
There can be various factors which affects the sexual pleasure of a person. Thus, Sex doctor in Lucknow shares some of the factors affecting the sex life of a person.
- Health conditions like diabetes, blood pressure
- Consumption of alcohol and drug
- Medication side effects
- Consuming anti-depressants
- Stress and anxiety
- Unrealistic expectations from sexual partner
- Low testosterone
- Past traumatic sexual experiences
- Unhealthy relationships
- Low interest in pleasuring sexual satisfaction to sexual partner