Erectile dysfunction or ED has become a common male sexual dysfunction in the current scenario. Many people visit Dr. P K Gupta for erectile dysfunction treatment in Delhi, India. All men can suffer from erection disorder throughout their lives. However, they must learn to distinguish between what is a trigger, which can happen to everyone, and what can already be a more serious problem with a varied origin.
men with erectile dysfunction do not talk to their loved ones.
Men with sexual problems do not consult a doctor and do not go to a pharmacy.
Sexology treatments are counterfeit. Dr. P K Gupta only prescribes the best medicines.
The Erectile Dysfunction is the inability to get and maintain an erection for satisfactory sexual intercourse. This symptomatology must persist for six months to be considered a pathology. In addition, there must be a failure every four sex so that the man begins to suspect that he has a problem beyond a simple trigger. Specifically, the signs that make suspect the existence of Erectile Dysfunction are, in addition to those mentioned: spontaneous erections in the morning less frequent and with less stiffness; if the climax is reached faster, in less time or with an incomplete erection; in case of loss of erection when changing posture; or when an erection is not achieved at all. The problem in obtaining or keeping an erection can also be a symptom of an underlying health condition that requires erectile dysfunction treatment in Delhi and a risk issue for cardiovascular disease down the road.
Causes of erectile dysfunction (Impotency)
It is always worth consulting a sexologist in Delhi regarding persistent erection issues because the reason for erectile dysfunction might be any one of a variety of serious medical conditions.
Erection is defined as a vascular and nervous mechanism in which hormonal factors intervene. Those responsible for erection are the corpora cavernosa of the penis that are responsible for carrying blood to it. The causes that will cause problems for the erection to take place are divided into organic, which happens in 90% of cases, and psychic or nervous, in the remaining 10%.
Among the organic causes include:
- Diabetes: it is a disorder that alters the vascular endothelium and decreases circulation, so the blood flow to the penis is lower.
- Arterial hypertension: it is one of the second most frequent cause. What it produces is peripheral vasoconstriction of blood vessels that hinders the circulation of blood to the penis.
- Altered or increased blood cholesterol: this causes the walls of the arteries to harden, thereby contracting and not dilating enough to allow blood flow to pass through.
- Tobacco, alcohol, and drugs: these are toxic habits that affect the circulation and vascular endothelium.
- Some drugs: it will be convenient for them to be indicated methodically by an experienced professional so that they do not influence the erection.
- Heart disease and narrowing of blood vessels
- Treatments for prostate disease
- Injuries in the pelvic area
- Damage in the spinal cord
- High blood pressure
- Obesity and metabolic syndrome
- Parkinson’s disorder
- Hormonal disorders together with thyroid conditions and testosterone deficiency
- Structural or anatomical disorder of the penis
Among the psychic causes are fear of failure, anxiety, stress, tension, and nervousness. All of them influence negatively since they stimulate the production of adrenaline by the nervous system, which affects the heart rhythm and decreases the thickness of the arteries. As a result of the vasoconstriction that occurs, blood circulation to the penis arrives defective. In addition, there are cases of mixed causes where organic and psychic can coexist.
Complications ensuing from erectile dysfunction will include:
- A dissatisfactory sex life
- Stress or anxiety
- Embarrassment or low vanity
- Relationship issues
- The inability to induce your partner pregnant
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in Delhi
We can provide you with many new treatments for erectile dysfunction or impotence treatment in Delhi. For several men, the solution is as easy as taking a pill. Getting additional exercise, losing weight, or stopping smoking might also facilitate.