Premature ejaculation is a common sexual problem. Treatment is available as it is a curable problem but needs proper guidance for premature ejaculation treatment in Delhi.
Premature ejaculation is uncontrolled and early ejaculation, which occurs with minimal sexual stimulation and makes it impossible to continue intercourse to satisfy yourself and the couple. Premature ejaculation could be a common sexual problem. It happens with less sexual stimulation and before the person desires. It can lead to unsatisfactory sex for each partner. This will increase anxiety which will increase the problem.
There are 2 kinds of premature ejaculation: lifelong and acquired.
Lifelong starts too early, typically once you are a teen experiencing 1st sexual contact. It’s tougher to treat and sometimes has deeper psychological causes. Unhealthy habits might also contribute such as masturbating to ejaculate as quickly as possible so as to avoid getting caught.
Acquired happens later in life and is typically triggered by either psychological such as stress or relationship issues or physical causes such as diabetes or high blood pressure.
What are the most frequent ejaculation problems?
The main problems of ejaculation are the following:
- Anejaculation or lack of ejaculation
- Retrograde ejaculation: When the ejaculate does not go outside and passes to the bladder, eliminating later when urinating. It is very typical in patients operated on for prostate or with treatments for prostatic hyperplasia
- Hemospermia or the presence of blood in the ejaculate
- Ejaculadynia or pain during ejaculation
When to meet a sexologist in Delhi?
However, you’ll meet the diagnostic criteria for premature ejaculation treatment in Delhi if you:
- Are unable to delay ejaculation throughout intercourse all or nearly all of the time
- Always or nearly forever ejaculate in one minute of penetration
- Feel distressed and annoyed, and have a tendency to avoid sexual intimacy as a result
Mental health problems are often involved in premature ejaculation such as:
- unrealistic expectations regarding sexual performance
- overall lack of confidence
- temporary depression
- history of sexual repression
- relationship issues
A number of biological factors might contribute to premature ejaculation, including:
- Abnormal levels of neurotransmitters
- Inflammation and infection of the prostate or channel
- Certain thyroid issues
- Abnormal hormone levels
- Inherited traits
- Nerve injury from surgery or trauma
Organic Premature Ejaculation
Also called hypersensitivity, it is caused when the man has a hypersensitive glans, which makes him feel more than normal and, therefore, ejaculates at the slightest contact.
The cause, in this case, is the lack of ejaculatory control learning. The man learned to ejaculate with hardly any sexual stimulation, transforming it into a habit he has always repeated. It is difficult to leave without the help of an expert doctor with proper early discharge treatment in Delhi. Solving only one of the causes is not solved since the other causes usually act at the same time.
The diagnosis at the sexologist clinic in Delhi is carried out by one of our male sexuality experts, at the first consultation.
The diagnosis may include a detailed medical and sexual history, an ultrasound or a study of the nerve ducts.
Premature Ejaculation Treatment in Delhi
All of our recommendations for early ejaculation treatment in Delhi are personalized and have a high success rate.
We recommend an exhaustive strategy that combines advice, behavioral changes, and medications, always fully customized according to each case, getting:
- Maintain longer sex
- Restore self-confidence in front of the couple.
Sexologist doctor in Delhi can discuss your medical and sexual history like your sexual performance with you. He can do an intensive physical test. Premature ejaculation may have several causes. Therefore, you’ll have to be compelled to do some lab tests to rule out the other medical issue.
The Best Sexologist in Delhi might suggest that you and your partner apply certain techniques to delay ejaculation. Common choices for quick discharge treatment in Delhi can be behavioural techniques, topical anaesthetics, oral medications, and counselling. Keep in mind that it should take some time to seek out the treatment or combination of treatments that will work for you.
What treatments are there to correct premature ejaculation?
Currently, we have different alternatives for premature ejaculation treatment in Delhi. The most effective are:
- Behavioural treatments: through which the patient is taught to avoid orgasm and ejaculation. It consists of stimulating the penis until almost reaching orgasm, avoiding it, and trying to reduce the level of excitability. This process is repeated many times, trying to achieve voluntary control of it.
- Medical treatments: A very effective drug to delay ejaculation has recently begun to be commercialized.