In married life, sex is a very important part of life. A happy couple must have good sex (higher quality than most). For a family to thrive, parents must be actively involved in their happiness. When sex life is very low it can be a warning sign that there are other problems in a marriage, other than sex.
It is important to consider that poor sexual health in marriage increases the chances of separation in less than a year. In this sense, it is important to consider the symptoms that will indicate that your sexual health is declining significantly, suggests sexologist in Delhi.
Symptoms of low sex drive
- You have sex once or twice a month
- Sex becomes more than just a matter of taste
- He engages in sexual relations only if they are premeditated
- You do not feel close or intimate with your partner after having sex
- Your partner’s sexual desires have ceased to exist, and yours is also reflected in their absence.
- It seems that you are the only one who wants to have sex because your partner is not interested in sex
- There is no sense of pleasure or selfishness in a sexual relationship with your partner
- None of you want sex while you sleep
- Your spouse enjoys solitude and doesn’t want to have sex with you
- You may enjoy pornography on your own and / or masturbate instead of having sex with your partner
While sexuality is important, research shows that couples who communicate well and share things are more likely to have sex. Before you try to improve your sex life with toys or underwear or sex, work with communication skills and spend more time with your partner.