Fatigue, stress, lack of communication, boredom and other similar factors sometimes cause the couple’s sex life to become a routine and monotonous act in which sex is performed less frequently and is unsatisfactory. However, healthy and full sex life is a fundamental part of the stability of the couple’s relationship.
What can be done to stimulate sexual activity and make it satisfying and pleasurable? There are a series of recommendations that the best sexologist in Delhi proposes to achieve this goal:
- Communication: good communication also includes sexual activity. It is important to talk about sex and during sex. Both members of the couple should know what the other likes, what their most erogenous zones are, what makes them get more pleasure, what are the limitations of each one or why they are not prepared, etc. Communication not only gives confidence and avoids putting barriers where they do not necessarily exist, but also enhances moments of intimacy. It also helps overcome overcoming taboos or limits that have arisen from lack of experience.
- Maintain an active attitude: there are people who maintain an attitude of passivity and expect the couple to take the initiative. Both have to be active, even competing to see who surprises who. Of course, respecting the fact that occasionally the other does not feel able to continue the game, without giving way to frustration. Communication is for this too.
- Imagination: routine is the worst enemy of the sexual life of a couple, it leads to boredom, dissatisfaction and having less and less sexual relations. Change of place to practice sex, vary postures, provoke the couple, explore new experiences … everything contributes to practice sex with greater assiduity and obtain greater satisfaction.
- Spontaneity: waiting to go to bed at night and being in bed is not the best thing to maintain a good sexual life, because not only does it lack spontaneity, but it is affected by the fatigue accumulated during the day. Many times you do not feel like it and sometimes you have sex with little effort and with the desire to finish soon so you can rest. The provocation is part of the spontaneity, like looking for the diversity of moments in which to make love, reliving the first dates or any other initiative that generates sexual tension.
- Find time for privacy: any time of day is good to enjoy sex. The important thing is to do everything possible to find intimate moments: when waking up, in the shower, during the nap of the children, promoting an escape from the respective obligations, after an outing with friends, organizing a weekend trip alone or placing children with grandparents … Wanting is power.
- Romanticism: romanticism is not only outdated but is one of the best stimuli for a full sexual life, in which intercourse ceases to be a physical act to be completed with the expression of emotions and feelings, which It will make it even more pleasant.
- Adequate time for the preliminaries: the woman usually needs more time to achieve the excitement and be prepared for intercourse. There is to dedicate the necessary time to the games previous to the intercourse because on many occasions the orgasm is not reached because the state of excitation is not adequate. Caresses, kisses, oral sex or the use of toys help achieve this goal.
- Premature ejaculation? Some men ejaculate too soon, sometimes because of the anxiety generated by the expectation of having sex when the time has not been done, others by not knowing that there are techniques to control ejaculation, but also by the existence of specific problems. If the problem persists it may be necessary to seek the advice of a sexologist in Delhi.
- Rest and physical exercise: fatigue and stress are frequent causes of loss of sexual desire, so sleep well and rest properly is important to enjoy good sex life. Also, physical exercise facilitates relaxation and promotes sexual desire. Doing it together can be even better.
- A good diet: a balanced diet is always important to maintain good health, but also for sexual function. Hypercholesterolemia, high blood pressure or diabetes can cause erection problems in men and loss of sexual appetite in both partners. Following a healthy diet and exercising regularly (at least half an hour a day) is the best way to avoid it