erectile dysfunction
erectile dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction of Neurological Origin

Erectile Dysfunction of Neurological Origin has a close relationship with male sexual impotence. The one characterized by a lack of permanent erection.

However, occasional failure does not makeup to develop this disease.

The main cause of this problem is emotional. That affects about 70 percent of cases. The remaining 30 percent represents an organic dysfunction, which can be caused by arterial, hormonal problems. And in a smaller percentage as a result of changes in the anatomy of the male member; As in Peyronie’s disease.

Erection Problems Caused by Nerves

Anxiety is the emotional cause that most blocks the mechanism of an erection. Men may be afraid of failing more than once or feeling inhibited; when they relate to a person who attracts their sentimental attention.

Premature ejaculation may also be responsible for this problem. The fear of ejaculating too quickly, not giving pleasure to the couple, and not achieving ideal penetration. It creates great anxiety, which leads to the inability to have a firm erection during sex.

Other reasons such as stress and economic problems can also contribute to erectile dysfunction. “There is a lot of talk about how people should behave to stimulate desire”

Ideally, it would be to transform the family environment and daily routine, but it’s not an easy task. However, every effort is worthwhile in order to have the desired person at your side.

Also, certain sexologists in Delhi emphasize, that when it comes to sexuality the focus should be emotional. Because it’s part of the intimate relationship between two people. “It is important to establish whether the male member malfunctions and compromises the relationship. Or if it works badly because the relationship is already compromised.”

Erectile Dysfunction Caused by Emotional Disorders

It is common to relate human aging to impotence. In fact, testosterone can decrease in old age; But not at a level that requires replacing it.

According to sexologist in Delhi, aging does not cause a loss in erection or sexual desire. If not it varies the attitude of each individual. A person over the age of 70 may have satisfactory sexual activity. As long as she is healthy optimistic and willing.

The same can apply for young men, who are depressed or sick. “Sexuality has no pattern, just remember that on vacation people enjoy sex more.”

Lovers have not changed; What has changed is the environment and libido profile. It is currently noticeable that sexuality varies at every moment from person to person. It depends on the interpersonal relationship and partly to the quality of life of the human being,” the best sexologist in Delhi explains.

How to Decrease Anxiety and Emotional Discomfort?

If you want to achieve inner peace, the main thing is to forgive the people who once hurt your self-pride and forgive yourself for the actions done. To feel calmer and relaxed as such.

In addition, it’s important to do daily physical activity for at least 30 minutes a day. Applying kegel exercises, accompanied by meditation exercises such as yoga. They can help you fall asleep. Contributing to a better lifestyle.

Eating a balanced diet also helps counteract anxiety. Foods such as: Spinach, celery, chard, beetroot, and asparagus; can be accompanied by fish or chicken. The nutrients of these edibles also encourage better circulation by the high concentration of nitrates.

Nerve-Caused Erection Treatments

The following are 2 treatments for Erectile Dysfunction of Neurological Origin:

1. In case erectile dysfunction occurs due to failure of the nerves that stimulate the male limb. The most appropriate treatment is self-injection.

This treatment involves injecting into the cavernous body a drug that causes vasodilation to the virile limb, favoring the entry of more blood.

It takes immediate effect ten minutes after injection. Causing a satisfying male erection. Self-injection may be applied in diabetics and in men who have had radical prostatectomy. Which is the total removal of the prostate caused by cancer.

2. In certain emotional cases, psychotherapy has also been shown to be effective. When in diabetic men the disease is poorly controlled; There may be radical changes in nerves that stimulate the male limb, causing erectile dysfunction.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *