Having sexual problems is something that can happen to any man. However, if a man often finds it difficult to have an erection and repeatedly has premature ejaculation, he needs to see a sexologist doctor in Delhi.
The theme is complex and in India a real taboo for many men, but with the proper treatment it is possible to resume a pleasurable sex life. Check out some important information!
1: Anxiety does not help in bed
Anxiety can directly affect your performance in bed. When there is an excess of nervousness and a great expectation or fear before the sexual act, there is a great release of stress hormones. The body thus receives an adrenaline rush, which makes it difficult for the penile muscle to relax and the blood to enter which causes an erection, causing the dreaded erectile dysfunction.
The more stressed the man is, the greater the chances of failure in the sexual act. Only 10% of cases of erectile dysfunction have organic causes, related to the penis, testicles or imbalances of hormones such as testosterone. The other 90% are caused by stress. So let go of your nervousness to enjoy the moment even more.
2: Premature ejaculation is curable
When a man has no control over ejaculation, occurring before what he would like (before or at the time of penetration, for example) it can be said that he has premature ejaculation. This condition affects about 30% of the male population.
However, the cause is usually psychological and the patient has a good chance of resolving the problem quickly. There are more complex cases, where unusual hormone levels, thyroid disorders, infections, and genetic factors are the cause. Fortunately, these cases are in the minority.
3: Erection problems happen at any stage of life
Contrary to what many believe, it is young people who have more erection problems. However, from the age of 40 the chances of mature men increase. The reasons can be psychogenic or organic factors.
Diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, smoking, and other causes can affect the body’s peripheral nerves, which compromises the brain’s ability to send commands to the penile region. For this reason, one way of taking care of sexual health is to maintain a balanced diet and avoid excessive alcohol consumption, in addition to regular physical activity.
In case of doubts or need for advice regarding your sexual health, make an appointment at Dr. P K Gupta Sexologist Clinic in Delhi. Our clinical staff is specialized and ready to help you. The matter is complex and will not be resolved automatically.